Friday, December 23, 2011

The favor bags from Christmas #1

Hi all! Remember me? haha Here's the favors I made for my mom's family Christmas last weekend. I made 30 in all and there was a good handful left over buy my cousin said he'd eat them and whatever was left over he'd take to his roommates when he went back to college. Sounds good to me! :)

I used the Winter Lace cartridge for the snowflake and Pink by Design for the nugget wrappers and "Let it Snow".

Details:
Winter Lace 1.75"
Blue & white paper - expo
Boxer Scrapbooking - Snowflakes on Blue
Hershey milk chocolate nuggets
Clear bags 3x5 1/8
Pink by Design - It's a Wrap & Winter Fun
Glimmer Mist Dazzling Diamond (I think)

3 comments:

  1. Great treat bags and your cousin will be a hit back at school! He may request more!

    Have a Merry Christmas.

    If you get a chance, stop by for my Holiday Surprise Giveaway.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! They look perfect with the blue paper! Your cousin is lucky! TFS.

    Debbie B.
    workinscrappinmomof4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete