Monday, April 4, 2011

Sale at Michaels

Michaels has their cartridges on sale for $35. That's nothing new but Provocraft is giving away free cartridges if you buy 3 carts from Michaels during April and May. You just send in the UPC or proof of purchase (cant remember which) and pay $9 for shipping and you get to pick from a selection of cartridges. And I saw 3 Birds on Parade on that list! That's definitely worth it. Oh,and did I mention that they have the new carts on sale? I got Campin' Critters, Baby Steps (didnt think you could get it anywhere other than JoAnns) and Birthday Bash. I'm a happy girl!

They also have their 50pk tealights 2 for $3, open stock paper is 6 for $1 and their Celebrate It! Ribbon is half off. That's all I let myself look at. Haha

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the tip! I am now following you via Momo. Please stop by any time!

    ReplyDelete