Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cards for my Mom

My mom asked me to make some generic cards so that she has some on hand. Her only stipulation was that they couldn't be "cutesy". Well, if you know me, that's a majority of what I do, so this gave me a challenge. I think they turned out pretty good and it stretched me to think outside of my box. :) I made four sets of four cards.

This first card is a repeat. I loved the simplicity and my mom liked it so this was the first set of four I made.


Since, according to the calendar, summer will be here in a couple months, I thought my mom could use some summery cards. These are 4.5x4.5 and they'll fit in a regular A2 size envelope (if you don't want to pay the extra postage).

Details:
Stretch your Imagination 3.5"
Recollections black
Bazzill Orange Slice
Core'dinations Yellow
DCWV The Stack III


Today's been a frustrating day around here. My son only napped for 30min - in the car! - and so I've been running after a cranky, tired little 22mo old today. Thankfully daddy came home a little early and they're playing. I'll post the other two sets tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment