Monday, January 24, 2011

Blast From the Past #1

While I was rearranging some things in my crafting area, I came across all of my 'extra' cards. The extras from when I make batch cards for something. I tend to keep the extras along with any labels, notes, etc in case I want to make more.

Well I found some cards that I'd never posted! So over the next 9 weeks, I'm going to post one card a week on Mondays. I'm going to call it Blast from the Past (hence the post title) since it was a trip down memory lane.

Let's get started with the first card!

This was the Christmas card we mailed out last Christmas (2009). It was a lot more time consuming than I originally thought since I wasn't going to color the monkeys. Luckily, my good friend Mallorie came over and helped. :) Not all of the patterned papers were the same so that changed the border papers but you get the idea.

Details:
Stampendous Changito
DCWV Prints for the Year (Pattern & Solid)
Glossy Accents
Michaels ribbon


Come back next Monday for the next card!

2 comments: