Thursday, September 16, 2010

What I've been up to lately

I've been busy making birthday cards. Here's the ones that have been given to their recipient. The rest, I'll have to show you later so it doesn't spoil the surprise. :)

This one is for my sister-in-law. She's a teacher and I wanted to use my new Printing 101 cartridge.

(Printing 101; Notecard - 4 3/4"; paper - all scraps; ribbon - JoAnns)

The inside of the card

(Printing 101; puzzle pieces - 1"; paper - all scraps)

A birthday card for my Dad. This is a Criss Cross card and I found the tutorial for it here.

(DCWV The Stack III and scraps; McGill Mini Tab Punch)

This last one is for a friend's daughter that just turned one! Her new bedroom is going to pink and white so we used that as a jumping ground for her card and present.

(S-Cuttin' Up at 4 1/2", Ladybug - Doodlecharms at 1"; Black & White paper - Target; Pink Gingham - Paper Pizazz; ribbon from Michaels)

Her present. We got her some wood alphabet blocks and the basket is to hold them in. I got the basket in the bath section at Target and weaved the ribbon through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment