Thursday, August 15, 2013

Portrait Layout

I've decided that part (definitely not all) of the reason for my lack of blogging is that I feel like I need to have all the details of what papers I used, etc. Well, I'm still going to keep track in a spiral notebook that I have, but I'm not going to feel guilty about not having them on here. Let's see if that gets me to post sooner. If you want to know what I used on a project, definitely shoot me a note and I'll let you know. :)

Here's one of the layouts I did way before McKay was born. I'm finding that having two kids is a lot busier than one self-sufficient child. My hands are usually full with a precious little six week old and trying to entertain her older brother. Let's just say that my house is a PIT that I'd be embarrassed for anyone to see.

This is one of those pre-done sheets of paper in a stack that I've always disliked. But it seemed to work ok to throw this layout together.




No comments:

Post a Comment