Thursday, August 2, 2012

PbD Challenge #3

Yay! I've finally got internet (sort of). We have internet on the desktop but the wireless isn't working now. :(

Last weekend Pink By Design celebrated their 2nd Anniversary with a challenge ever hour and a Ustream to cap off the night. We had already committed to do a walk for CareNet that morning so I was hoping to get a few of the challenges out of the way before we left and that's when I realized that our internet wasn't working.

So off we went to the walk. We ended up not actually doing the walk (don't worry, we had already given our money so it wasn't a lost cause) because Chris's knee was acting up. So we ended up coming home after chatting with some friends from church. Then off the boys went to go crabbing and left me to somehow figure out how to keep up on the challenges so that I could still craft with everyone. I got everything done by the next morning and had a lot of fun! I'm still bummed that I didn't get to post anything though.

I'll post the first two challenges when I get those pictures off my laptop and onto the desktop... or when we get our wireless back. :)

The third challenge was embossing. I had just picked up the Wall Decor & More embossing set from Cricut rewards and I got it just for this embossing folder. :) This is one of my favorite stamp sets! It's called Definitely Definitions.


Details:
CB Wall Decor & More
Pink by Design - Definitely Definitions
Gems
Paper - stash

No comments:

Post a Comment