Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pretty in Pink

When I saw Peachy Keen's Sketch Challenge #47 I had to do it! The colors alone got me. I have to admit though, it sat half way done on my desk for a few days while I pondered how to cut the ring. I don't have any spellbinders yet (or a way to cut them) so I had to get creative. But that's what we do right? So I cut the pink circle and the white circle and traced around the white circle and cut it out using my xacto knife. It worked out pretty good.

Challenges:
Peachy Keen sketch - think bling
Paper Playtime Ch. 41 - Pink and Glitter


I used pink stickles to add a little more glitter to the ring.

Details:
Circles - George and Basic Shapes 2.5" and 3"
Crown - Create a Critter 2" Real Dial Size ON
Recollections black and white
TPC Studio Paradise Pink Shimmer
Offray ribbon
Stickles
iRock rhinestones


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love that pink ring

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us, Tana! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing at PKS! Sweet card! I love pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love, love, love all things glitter--and pink--and glittery pink! Very creative problem solving with that circle, too. Not sure if you have the Cricut Expression, but if you do, you can use the center point feature button to cut a circle within a circle or a shape within a shape.

    :0)
    Jen
    Honeybean Creations
    http://huffinatorshangout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete