Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Special!!! Today ONLY!!!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!!!
Today is a day to remember all of those that paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom and the families they left behind.
Thank you to all of those that have served our country.





Now, onto the shopping that is Memorial Day. May's special ends in a few days, and I'm making it even sweeter. Anyone that places an order through me today (not online) will get one thing personalized! How's that to add a little incentive. Orders must be emailed to me (chris.tana08 @ hotmail . com) by 8pm PST tonight so I can get them submitted tonight and get your products on their way to you. Just put 'Memorial Day Order' as the subject so I can catch it if it gets sent to my Junk folder. Now it's time to do some shopping. :)


If you need a little inspiration on how you could use some of the products, head over to my board on Pinterest HERE. I've got a bunch of ideas on how people use theirs.


Thanks for supporting me and helping me out. It means a lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment