Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Cup of Friendship

 When our Bible Study ended before Christmas, I organized with everyone to collect money to go towards a Nordstrom gift card and have this card for everyone to sign to thank Erica for hosting and leading us. 

You know when you have a piece of paper that you love so much that it ends up sitting there and never gets used? Well that was this coffee paper for me. My local scrapbook store doesn't carry it anymore so I'd have to get it online. It actually hurt to cut into it! :) But the end result was definitely worth it. This was a 5.5 x 8.5 card (just fold an 8.5x11 in half) so that everyone had room to sign it.
Details:
Love You a Latte 7"
Recollections kraft & whtie
Bazzill Chablis
Canvas Corp - Coffee Stamps on kraft
Spellbinders Grommet tags
twine


I originally cut the coffee cup to small for what I had in mind for Erica's card so I decided to use it on another card. The fun stamp is from a new set by Pink by Design called Extra Hot.
Details:
Love you a Latte 6"
Recollections kraft & white
Pink by Design - Extra Hot
Canvas Corp - Coffee Stamps on Kraft

No comments:

Post a Comment