Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Roarin to go!

My internet was down... again! So that's why I haven't posted in awhile. A technician was supposed to come out yesterday (the ticket said 10:37am to be exact) but we ended up calling at 3pm and again at 7pm because he never showed! It was so frustrating to sit at home all day yesterday waiting for someone that never showed up. I made Chris call both times because I was so frustrated. I kept Carver home from a field trip (to a children's museum type place) because he was supposed to come right in the middle of the field trip. Anyways, he came out this morning and fixed the problem in 15 minutes!! Yay! I'm back in the land of the living. I've got a whole bunch of projects to post so I'll get on those later tonight while Chris and Carver play outside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment