Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm Alive!

We're still alive! We're doing ok... just hanging out as a family. I've also been trying to get Noah's life announcements finished and in the mail. Well, I got half of them done today and in envelopes before I remembered that I had forgotten the giraffe for the back. Oh well. I'm not going to open all of those envelopes. I'm waiting on the rest of the giraffe paper that I ordered so I can finish the rest.

I've also been working on my friend's baby shower. I finished the invites and got them to her mom to mail out (I'm scheduling that post for tomorrow) and now I've got the Wishes for Baby cards, a banner and cupcake toppers. These cards are going to be part of my gift to Amanda. The ones that I'm going to give her say "thank you" instead. My friend has my memory card for my camera since she is editing the pictures of Noah that are on there. So this is the only picture I have right now.

Details:
New Arrival 3.5"
ColorBok Blue Mini Dots
Bazzill Mud Pie
Recollections kraft
Pink By Design - Scripted Year & Red, White & Blue (Star)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you are busy, busy! I love your card! I'm a newbie to your blog and a new follower!

    PinkE
    SimplyPinkE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete