Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wedding Thank Yous

Yay! I got to my craft desk yesterday and today! My mom asked me to make some thank you cards for the gifts they got at their wedding. She needed 20 and didn't really give me any pointers so I used the wedding colors (red and gold). She did mentioned a wedding bell somewhere in there. I combined all of that and this is what I came up with.

Details:
Stretch Your Imagination 3"
George & Basic Shapes 3"
Wausau Paper white & black
Core'dinations Burgundy
EK Success Dotted Scallop punch
CB D'vine Swirls embossing folder
ribbon
Gold Stickles
Pink by Design "Here Comes the Bride"


Challenge:
Mojo Monday - sketch

Come back tomorrow to see the Christmas cards that I mailed out this year! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute card - love the stitching! It would be a great submission for the machine embossing challenge happening over at my blog this week. Thanks for sharing! ;)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, great job!!! Love your blog background by the way!!! Thank you for joining us at Made Especially For You!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and how sweet of you to make them for her!!

    ReplyDelete