Friday, November 25, 2011

First project on Cricut Craftroom

Here the first project I actually cut with the new Cricut Craftroom. I have everything for our Christmas cards and the favors for my family get together all set up for me to cut them. I love the Craftroom!!! I didn't want the Gypsy because I didn't want to have to link up my cartridges and the screen was so small. Well, my computer goes pretty much everywhere with me so this was the perfect solution. It was definitely worth the wait. :)

Anyways, onto the card. I'm having a Miche purse party next weekend and needed to send out invites. All I did was take the purse from Create a Critter (it's one of the accessories) and sized it to about 4.25x5.5 so that it would fit in the envelopes. I was able to get 5 to a mat and I made 20. Then I took my trusty ruler and measured about how much room there was for the black mat (3.5 x 3.25) and then went to work on creating a Publisher document for the information. That was cut at 3.25 x 3.

Super easy and they turned out pretty cute. :)
Link
Details:
Create a Critter
Bazzill Chablis
Wausau Paper black

Link Parties:
Joyful Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment