Saturday, August 21, 2010

under the sea...

**Just a warning that the lighting is horrible in this picture. I have no excuse :) **

Awhile ago, I decided to redo our hall bathroom. We got some mint towels as a wedding present (we registered for more of an olive green and brown) and decided since they were laying around we might as well use them. So I went for a beachy theme. The walls are white with one wall a light blue and the drawers under the sink blue. Since I'm on a vinyl obsession I decided to put a sandcastle sitting on top of the toilet. Now, I only have the baby Cricut so I couldn't make it as big as I'd like. I'll most likely redo it when I get my Cricut Expression.


I'm toying with the idea of putting little crab and shells along the rest of the toilet to fill it in and then randomly throughout the rest of the bathroom. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment